Driftwooddc.com is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), please follow the procedures outlined below:
Notification of Infringement
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple works on our website are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of these works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take the necessary actions in accordance with the DMCA to address the reported copyright infringement, including the removal or disabling of access to the infringing material. If you have any questions or concerns related to this process, please contact our designated DMCA agent.